Porno gay africani giovani GERD Diet (🔥 How To Get Rid) | Porno gay africani giovani 6 Natural Remedieshow to Porno gay africani giovani for Heartburn is extremely uncomfortable and it''MPU1''t appeal to you, just eat some raw vegetables.
Bicarbonate of soda is alkaline, so it neutralises stomach acid. Mix half a teaspoon bicarb and a few drops lemon juice in a small cup of warm water. Don''MPU2''s essential oil also stimulates the flow of digestive juices.
- Beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks tend to relax the lower oesophageal sphincter, the important valve between your stomach and lower oesophagus. Peppermint, spearmint and tomatoes have the same effect.
- Milk may feel soothing as you swallow it, but the fats, proteins and calcium it contains can stimulate the stomach to secrete more acid.
- Coffee, tea and cola are caffeinated drinks that relax the lower oesophageal sphincter, and can irritate an inflamed oesophagus.
- Chocolate is loaded with two heartburn triggers – fat and caffeine.
- The carbonation in fizzy drinks can expand your stomach, which has the same effect on the lower oesophageal sphincter as overeating.
- Fried and fatty foods tend to sit in the stomach for a long time, where they can cause excess acid production.
- Citrus fruits and juices are acidic – though their acid content is bland compared to your stomach acid, and may not be a problem.
How to prevent heartburn
Stay upright. When you stand, gravity keeps the acid in your stomach. Avoid bending over after a meal, and don''MPU3''BottomBanner''s Digest has built 90 years of trust with a loyal audience and has become the largest circulating magazine in the world
Reader’s Digest is a member of the Independent Press Standards Organisation (which regulates the UK’s magazine and newspaper industry). We abide by the Editors’ Code of Practice and are committed to upholding the highest standards of journalism. If you think that we have not met those standards, please contact 0203 289 0940. If we are unable to resolve your complaint, or if you would like more information about IPSO or the Editors’ Code, contact IPSO on 0300 123 2220 or visit ipso.co.uk